We have a review on YELP that is not even ours.We are located in FL and the services rendered are in CA.
We travel, BUT NOT THAT FAR. Contacted Yelp on several occasions and they said they can not remove comments due to not knowing if they are about us or not. I guess you CAN'T FIX ***. They now have a filter on Yelp that HIDES good reviews and the only one that shows is this bad review THAT IS NOT EVEN ABOUT US!!!
We have good reviews from real customers, and future customers can't read the good reviews unless you are Sherlock Holmes and dig to find the FILTERED reviews. PLUS Yelp lists your business even if YOU DID NOT SIGN UP FOR IT. If you don't claim it, someone else could and then you would NEVER get it back. YELP is no good.
!!!!Not business friendly, and will not claim their own mistakes if they bit off their butt.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "To whom it may concern,Hello. I went to check my transactions today on my Visa card and noticed a debit transaction from Videostripe back on February 3rd of one dollar...."
- "Me and 3 friends ordered a *** from Eden girls. They called to confirm a day before and everything seemed to be going well. After she showed up however, she..."
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..."