We have a review on YELP that is not even ours.We are located in FL and the services rendered are in CA.
We travel, BUT NOT THAT FAR. Contacted Yelp on several occasions and they said they can not remove comments due to not knowing if they are about us or not. I guess you CAN'T FIX ***. They now have a filter on Yelp that HIDES good reviews and the only one that shows is this bad review THAT IS NOT EVEN ABOUT US!!!
We have good reviews from real customers, and future customers can't read the good reviews unless you are Sherlock Holmes and dig to find the FILTERED reviews. PLUS Yelp lists your business even if YOU DID NOT SIGN UP FOR IT. If you don't claim it, someone else could and then you would NEVER get it back. YELP is no good.
!!!!Not business friendly, and will not claim their own mistakes if they bit off their butt.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."
- "So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much..."
- "I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does. The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and..."