Consumer's Original Complaint : Dennis Freeman, DBA: D&M Cabinets: Stole CASH money to perform cabinet work in kitchen & bath, never completed the work & has recently been arrested.Dennis Freeman & his nephew David Johnson came to my home on April 19, 2016; gave a contract, collected money Paid-in-Full CASH to perform all work by the following week.

Dennis Freeman repeatedly lied, never showed up to perform work despite being Paid-in-Full for a CASH Discount & a formal Small Claims action was just awarded weeks ago, yet Dennis Freeman has refused to pay back only the money already paid to him with court fees I had to pay. This charlatan has already cost me well over $20,000 in basic expenses and over SEVEN (7) months of my life! Consumer's Desired Resolution: Dennis Freeman needs to pay the Court Ordered Refund amount of $1,657.00 as well as a minimal $10,000 in late fees & contract failure to comply expenses for now nearly Eight (8) months of my professional life being on-hold due to this man's malfeasance. Dennis Freeman did come to my home unannounced on October 20, 2016 after he had refused to pay as agreed in Text messages, was told NOT to come near my property because I did not trust him, he forced his way into my door while holding something in his hands that looked like a clip-board & yelling at me that I had to sign something & only exited when in fear for my life I raised my shotgun near my door in defense as I was screaming for him to get out of my house!

Dennis Freeman is a large imposing man in physical stature & I am not even 5' tall. Dennis Freeman has recently been arrested, I did not know he was on Probation as a man with a Criminal Record. His nephew, David Johnson has also recently been arrested. These are dangerous criminals that are not allowed on my property & should not be allowed to do business under the guise of holding any validity!

The attachment contains the judgement as well as copies of both of these very recent arrest documents. Later that day on October 20, 2016, Dennis Freeman sent me a Text calling me a "Dumb ***"! This man is obviously mentally unstable & an abuser. I did not respond in order to break any ties that Dennis Freeman may believe in his mind that he has to me, since in-between he offered to pay me back as well as install all cabinets for "FREE" so that I would think he is a "nice person".

My suspicious fears of him becoming "attached" to me & this long-standing, very protracted issue of me having to file a Small Claims case against him were obviously finally on target based on his bizarre actions of October 20, 2016 & prior.BBB Processing 11/30/2016 web BBB Case Received by BBB

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20000. DrDisgusted1 is overall dissatisfied with Yelp. the best about a product or service from Yelp was many people can read and comment on my reviews. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Yelp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Yelp to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Yelp?

Comments

Never pay a contractor up front, if making a deposit, do so only after researching the contractor.

Orlando, Florida, United States #1271737

Nothing has been resolved because he is a Thief! I will have to pay $1,000 go file a judgement against his property. I am doing that this week!

Orlando, Florida, United States #1247938

Good to know!!! Thanks for all your detail. These crooks should be stopped for good.

to Anonymous Orlando, Florida, United States #1247944

What..... AGAIN these creeps have been lieing doing business in the Ocala area for years and were never even registered as a real business, yet they just have kept scamming people all around Oklawaha, Ocala, Belleview and surrounding areas. Who will finally stop them and arrest them for good?

to Anonymous Orlando, Florida, United States #1247945

What is law enforcement waiting for? Will they kill someone before real action is taken? Come on Marion County Sheriff Department in Ocala, Florida?!

to Anonymous Orlando, Florida, United States #1247949

Yeah, come on who will stop these guys?

to Anonymous Saint Cloud, Florida, United States #1261933

Great info, I've heard of this liar trying to pull himself off as a "Christian" to scam & steal from honest, innocent people! Who can put him out of business for good except those of us who finally find your info? They need to do it, put him out of business forever!