Yelp is a total joke and farce.They yank any honest reviews that make the vendor look bad.

There is no way I would ever post on Yelp again or depend on Yelp to get the real skinny on anything. I posted a review for Martha's Kithen and Truckee Mountain Vacation Rentals and both were spot on honest yet Yelp yanked both of them. Whay have online sevice that can delete reviews of consmures that are tasteful and honest but negative?

Now I know and I hope others read this so they know too.X X X X X

Review about: Yelp Review Listing.

Had an Experience with Yelp?

Comments

I had same exact thing happen to me.I got terrible service from a plumber, they were a total ripoff company but they have a 5 star rating because Yelp refuses to publish my review (twice) or even count the 1 star in the company rating.

Yelp is a totally pointless and useless website if it's not going to include all reviews.It does more of disservice than anything as it gives a completely wrong and inaccurate impression of a company.

Yelp.com is complete joke! They highjack your information by locking you out of your own account, delete perfectly legetimate reviews, refuse the take down the ones that are damaging and phony.

DO NOT SING UP FOR A BUSINESS ACCOUNT ON YELP! YOU WILL REGRET IT!