IN 2017 WE STARTED A NEW COMPANY CALLED ALLIED HEALTH SOLUTIONS IPA, INDEPENDENT PHYSICIAN ASSOCIATION THAT OVERSEES MEDICAL GROUPS AND PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS.THE IPA DOES NOT INTERACT WITH PATIENTS AND THEREFORE WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PATIENT REVIEWS.

THERE ARE A COUPLE OF NEGATIVE REVIEWS THAT ARE LINKED TO THE BUSINESS IN 2014, & 2015 BEFORE THE COMPANY WAS STARTED. I SEAARCHED EVERYWHERE FOR A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT YELP AND FOUND NOTHING. I CALLED ON THE ADVERTISING LINE AND TALKED TO A GUY WHO SAID THE ONLY WAY TO ADDRESS THIS WITH YELP IS TO LOGIN TO THE ACCOUNT AND FLAG EACH REVIEW.

IT IS IRONIC THAT YELP IS SET UP TO RATE BUSINESSES BUT THEY DON'T HAVE A NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM WHEN THEY MAKE A MISTAKE.I GIVE YELP A RATING OF -0.

Review about: Yelp Review Listing.

Preferred solution: YELP TO REMOVE THE CONSUMER RATINGS FROM MY COMPANY POSTING.

I didn't like: Because they publish incorrect ratings.

Had an Experience with Yelp?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more