IN 2017 WE STARTED A NEW COMPANY CALLED ALLIED HEALTH SOLUTIONS IPA, INDEPENDENT PHYSICIAN ASSOCIATION THAT OVERSEES MEDICAL GROUPS AND PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS.THE IPA DOES NOT INTERACT WITH PATIENTS AND THEREFORE WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PATIENT REVIEWS.

THERE ARE A COUPLE OF NEGATIVE REVIEWS THAT ARE LINKED TO THE BUSINESS IN 2014, & 2015 BEFORE THE COMPANY WAS STARTED. I SEAARCHED EVERYWHERE FOR A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT YELP AND FOUND NOTHING. I CALLED ON THE ADVERTISING LINE AND TALKED TO A GUY WHO SAID THE ONLY WAY TO ADDRESS THIS WITH YELP IS TO LOGIN TO THE ACCOUNT AND FLAG EACH REVIEW.

IT IS IRONIC THAT YELP IS SET UP TO RATE BUSINESSES BUT THEY DON'T HAVE A NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM WHEN THEY MAKE A MISTAKE.I GIVE YELP A RATING OF -0.

Review about: Yelp Review Listing.

Preferred solution: YELP TO REMOVE THE CONSUMER RATINGS FROM MY COMPANY POSTING.

I didn't like: Because they publish incorrect ratings.

Had an Experience with Yelp?

Comments

Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Yelp - I want compensation for 100k plus in lost business over 3 years Yelp "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..." Read more Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving -  Beware of Howard Harrison Paving Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving "this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more