Had a right nightmare trying to get these to remove my fake reviews left by ex employees, refused to delete the listing contacted director eventually reviews were taken off but have been trying to contact them in every possible way available to update our company details Think twice before giving these details it will just take up time and money any new business cant afford. Although as i said they was removed after about a year going backwards and fowards but also our real verified feedback was also removed. Trying to get them to update contact info is like picking teeth - very painful....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Yelp. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Yelp to "simply update homelink's listing with correct details".

The most disappointing in user's experience was time it takes to update simple listing information on yelp. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Yelp and yelp review listing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Yelp?

Comments