1.8
Poster increased review rating.

I was advised that there was a promotion for $100.00 worth of free ads.I never cared for YELP, because it really doesnt work for my industry as I made this very clear to them.

I cancelled my adverting, prior to the the $100.00 being used up, to be then bullied to keep the ads running or the advance my feature profile. I was then again advised that, the ad,s would stop running once he $100.00 was depleted. I contacted there office 10/31/2017 to cancel everything, to be then told I should atleast boost my presence and the $100.00 remaining ad promo could go towards that.

I was billed $58.12 IN December, when I called I said what happened to the $100.00 promo, (of coarse) they said it was all used up, I relayed I made it clear and called you people 2X to be sure my add would cancel prior to this.I was assured that I would no longer be billed moving forward all ads are cancelled, but then in December to be charged $50.00 to then be advised well that is for a different type of ad the boost ad...How sneaky if they change the type of campaign, they see it differently, I made it clear ALL ad campaigns...Sammers...

Review about: Yelp Advertisement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Bogus customer service.

Comments