It seems like people who submit fictitious names and low scoring reviews get priority over those who submit real names and give higher scoring reviews.Also, if you complain the "algorithim" will suddenly remove your recommended reviews.

If you look at a high scoring review that wasn't recommended, the user then is directed to a different paid advertising competitor, which basically states, hey, if you are looking at the non-recommended high review, try this instead.

That high scoring review many have a critic who has only 1 review submitted but, for some reason it was recommended, and then thrust upon or promoted to, potential buyers of the good who are looking at high scoring "non-recommended" reviews.And yet the rules say that those who submit 1 review won't get recommended.

Review about: Yelp Review Listing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Yelp?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more The Miami SEO Company is a bad company be careful! The Miami Seo Company "I have been using their services for three months. After doing some research I contacted the owner Sergio to know how we could get started. I believed they were a..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more