2.0

I posted a comment on Yelp.Went back the next day and couldn't find it.

Yes, the comment was controversial (separation of church and state at a high school), and went to a church's comments. I then asked in their chat room, the circumstances under which comments disappear. Well, the uproar from users who think they owned the place! Didn't get an answer.

I researched it myself, and learned that if you are a new or infrequent user, your feedback gets filed into a "not recommended" pile and is not seen or counted. You have to use the site a lot. So I'm not interested. I can form my own opinions, don't need other community members to tell me what to do or influence me to agree or not agree.

It's not a place to put an opinion that is going to make a difference.

Yelp stock was once near $100, now down to $45.Investors know there is something wrong too.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "no solution". AskInfo is overall dissatisfied with Yelp. The most disappointing about online review at Yelp was groupthink, gated community onto itself and response filtering Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Yelp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Yelp to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Yelp?

Comments