We have had many reviews written on our business on the yelp site, only the bad reviews are viewed as reliable and they throw all our good reviews out as unreliable.I find this intolerable as it does accurately portray our business.

If you have both good and bad they should be equal since people rush to judgement without the whole picture. We do good work with animals in our community and I think it is a disgrace what people are allowed to post based on the minimal of information.

I am the director and people are blasting me and I have never even talked to them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of yelp review from Yelp. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Yelp to "give everyone an equal say good and bad not just favor bad reviews!!!!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was yelp sucked. Author liked the most biased and terrable. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Yelp for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Yelp?

Comments

I want this taken care of they are ruining my business.

They still have not changed what they put as good and questionable reviews, because people have a bad mastery of the English language it puts those reviews as questionable, so computers and deciding what is good and what is questionable. They need to monitor their reviews page with a human being!!!!!

Yelp needs a class action public defamation suit to be placed on them as soon as possible.With no chance for the entire public to respond to comments, yes, it is one sided and cruel.

The whole picture is never seen on yelp.