YELP extortion and hiding good real paying customer reviews

My business is being targeted by YELP because I have NOT advertised with them.They are hiding 3 clients reviews that have given complements regarding our business.

The clients have paid for our service and had a good experience. YELP has also call us asking for advertising dollars - saying this can help hide negative remarks if we because a business partner with YELP. This is extortion and the time I am spent on defending my site has cost me over 1700. in damage and time.

ALL 3 clients who they are hiding the reviews of have also given us 5 stars. I have tested their system and had people make false negative reviews which currently remain visible - I will can have them taken down at anytime but I would like to use this as evidence. I many clients that refer to yelp as the reason they are not using us and my business is suffering because their so called algorithm is not sophisticated enough. So I have to suffer so this guy can make a buck of small business owners.

I will join any suit agains YELP. Please contact me ASAP.

I am looking into attorneys now.650-759-6749

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Yelp. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Yelp.
Filing a new complaint about