My business http://www.yelp.com/biz/obaby-designs-photography-san-mateo is being targeted by YELP because I have NOT advertised with them.They are hiding 3 clients reviews that have given complements regarding our business.
The clients have paid for our service and had a good experience. YELP has also call us asking for advertising dollars - saying this can help hide negative remarks if we because a business partner with YELP. This is extortion and the time I am spent on defending my site has cost me over 1700. in damage and time.
ALL 3 clients who they are hiding the reviews of have also given us 5 stars. I have tested their system and had people make false negative reviews which currently remain visible - I will can have them taken down at anytime but I would like to use this as evidence. I many clients that refer to yelp as the reason they are not using us and my business is suffering because their so called algorithm is not sophisticated enough. So I have to suffer so this guy can make a buck of small business owners.
I will join any suit agains YELP. Please contact me ASAP.
I am looking into attorneys now.650-759-6749
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Yelp Review
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "They claimed I won but easily started feeling as it was a scam. Claimed I won 100,000 in jewlery and 10,000 in cash. Just $50. After he realized I wasn't..."
- "I just ordered a dvd from CCNow a division of Snorrason ehf. Last of the Dogmen dvd, $10.00 plus $3.95 shipping. I have checked my balance and they have taken..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."