I have owned a small business for 23 years now. I choose not to pay YELP every month to promote my company. Now I have ELEVEN 5 star reviews that they have deemed "Not Recommended", These people even took the time to submit photos and write reviews of the facility. Yelp however has no issue with leaving the couple of 2 star reviews for the world to see.Yelp will be held accountable for any loss in revenues and damages we have incurred.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Yelps extortion for good reviews
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Yelp Advertising
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started using Listia 3 years ago, and I've seen everything there is to see on the website. I also experimented quite a bit with the many features of the..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."