Columbia, Connecticut

I have owned a small business for 23 years now. I choose not to pay YELP every month to promote my company. Now I have ELEVEN 5 star reviews that they have deemed "Not Recommended", These people even took the time to submit photos and write reviews of the facility. Yelp however has no issue with leaving the couple of 2 star reviews for the world to see.Yelp will be held accountable for any loss in revenues and damages we have incurred.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Yelp and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about yelp advertising at Yelp was yelps extortion for good reviews Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Yelp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Review Websites and Directories category for more informed decision or compare Yelp to other companies on our site.

Comments

Retailors here in Ontario are being targeted by highly aggressive marketing by yelp.They harass you to advertise with them by showing you how many people find you through yelp.And constant phone calls when they get the feeling you wont advertise they start reducing your good reviews till you have non left.Then they direct all your traffic to your competitors.By displaying them center page of our ad and writing recommended above them.If you look up our profile you will see what I mean.The problem is that apple yahoo MSN and Bing all use them as the review service not knowing how they work.I don’t mind getting bad reviews its part of business wen you have 20 good ones people can make a decisionwhen they DELETE your good reviews and wright not recommended it malicious.If you look up Drapery king you will seeGoogle 4.5 starHome stars 8/10Yelp 0 not recommendedThis happened 2 weeks ago killing our business.Look up your favorite places to shop and you will see the difference the places with paid ads have full review an high star ratings.Boycott yelp