I have owned a small business for 23 years now. I choose not to pay YELP every month to promote my company. Now I have ELEVEN 5 star reviews that they have deemed "Not Recommended", These people even took the time to submit photos and write reviews of the facility. Yelp however has no issue with leaving the couple of 2 star reviews for the world to see.Yelp will be held accountable for any loss in revenues and damages we have incurred.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Yelps extortion for good reviews
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Yelp Advertising
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "The letter is made to look like a State Water Inspection health department check-which is avaiable for free in all counties. This company is a SCAM from the first..."
- "The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."