Rialto, California

We have a review on YELP that is not even ours.We are located in FL and the services rendered are in CA.

We travel, BUT NOT THAT FAR. Contacted Yelp on several occasions and they said they can not remove comments due to not knowing if they are about us or not. I guess you CAN'T FIX ***. They now have a filter on Yelp that HIDES good reviews and the only one that shows is this bad review THAT IS NOT EVEN ABOUT US!!!

We have good reviews from real customers, and future customers can't read the good reviews unless you are Sherlock Holmes and dig to find the FILTERED reviews. PLUS Yelp lists your business even if YOU DID NOT SIGN UP FOR IT. If you don't claim it, someone else could and then you would NEVER get it back. YELP is no good.

!!!!Not business friendly, and will not claim their own mistakes if they bit off their butt.

Review about: Mobile Dj Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Yelp?

Comments

Hard working business
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #608927

"4 or 5 complaints out of the millions of users they have.Not bad AS THE ABOVE WHINERS NEED TO GET A LIFE"

If you had a business and work hard at great customer service and get a complaint that is not about you or for your business and Yelp will NOT remove it......it doesn't matter if they have millions of users.

A few pissed off ones can bring a company down.DOWN WITH YELP :p

Cman
#561904

I logged into my old Yelp account and saw that all my reviews were filtered. Yeah, Yelp is worthless! Avoid Yelp at all costs!

Andrew Sommer

I looked into Yelp and found the service to be incredibly inaccurate, no reliable reviews at all. All the reviews were bad and nothing good was ever said. I tell my friends to avoid YELP.com

yelp
to Andrew Sommer #608924

4 0r 5 complaints out of the millions of users they have.

Not bad AS THE ABOVE WHINERS NEED TO GET A LIFE

to yelp #608933

Bad reviews, even if the review is about the wrong business is not good for any business. You probably work @ Yelp.