1.4

I have been writing HONEST reviews on yelp now I see they are beyond honesty, unless it suits them!they pay people to write reviews and when they don't like your, oops the site is not working gee sorry, we cant post at this time!!!

or any other time it would seem,what a scam they must be affiliated to reputation . com Im just taking the morning I am really sick of it here is my question fellow consumers who if they state their statues not lie but state I work here and blabla If you are proud of where you work does that not say something!!! and if you are in the back and know the reall why should you not consumer be ware!!!!!let that company sue you if your lying cause your just what ???

something is going on yelp lets business owners call in an remove why because they are hoping to get you to advertise that's it you have no Idea how many takes I've had with there sales people I be dying just like reputation.com wow I had crazy reviews my boss had a whole page on utube with a phony email in Israel lol when out the blue THEY R>com calls and we can help you remove blabla im sure you can!!!lol how do I get one of this jobs????lol I'm just so over yelp

Review about: Yelp Dealers Review Listing.

Reason of review: real reviews deleted.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Wow.

I didn't like: That no options are offered for employess and x employee, Removal of posts.

Had an Experience with Yelp?

Comments